Michelin National Campaign October 2020
CLAIM ONLINE IN 3 EASY STEPS
|Tyre Size||14 and 15"||16"||17" and 18"||19" and above|
|Number of Tyres and claim value||£10 (2 Tyres) £25 (4Tyres)||£15 (2 Tyres) £40 (4 Tyres)||£20 (2 Tyres) £50 (4 Tyres)||£40 (2 Tyres) £100 (4 Tyres)|
- Purchase your tyres from a participating tyre dealer.
- Go to: https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk then upload an image of your receipt and submit.
- We’ll send you a confirmation email and process your direct bank transfer or send your prepaid Mastercard within 28 days.*
* Direct bank transfers cannot be paid into Building Society Accounts. Prepaid Mastercards can be redeemed at any
outlet that accept Mastercards. Prepaid Mastercards will expire after two years from the date of issue.
For help and advice email: email@example.com or call: 0300 303 3585
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Manningtree Tyre & Service Centre Ltd “MICHA20 ” promotion (‘the promotion’). They are legally binding for all entries to the promotion. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering the promotion, you are confirming that you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
To qualify for the Promotion, you must:
Purchase a minimum of two Michelin branded tyres and have them fitted at Manningtree Tyre & Service Centre Ltd, within one week of purchase.
Enter MICHA20 at checkout on the website (www.lawfordtyres.co.uk ) to claim your prepaid card or bank transfer.
1. The ‘Michelin Get Road Ready Car Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all
consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the
‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and
administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees.
This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to
validate your claim.
4. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car,
van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 October and
30 November 2020.
5. The Promotion will issue a prepaid Mastercard or a direct bank transfer to the value of
£10 for two or £25 for four 14” and 15” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased,
£15 for two or £40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £20 for
two or £50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £40
for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased.
Direct bank transfers and prepaid Mastercards will be processed within 28 days from
receipt of claim.
6. Promotion only available at participating dealers. A list of participating dealers can be
found at https://car-offers.michelin.co.uk/uk/october-2020/participating-dealers or by
calling the helpline number on 0300 303 3585. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre
dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion in advance of your purchase.
7. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31 December 2020.
8. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at https://car-offers.
michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt
highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your
records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
9. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in
conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will
not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes
the claim is not legitimate and amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it
becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
10. Please refer to the prepaid Mastercard for full terms and conditions of its use.
11. The prepaid Mastercards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
12. The prepaid Mastercards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to
substitute with an alternative reward of equal value in the event that circumstances
beyond its control make this unavoidable.
13. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Personal Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc (‘Michelin’) acts as a Data Controller for
this promotion. Where security checks are carried out for the issuing of prepaid
Mastercards, Michelin is a joint controller with Multi Resource Marketing Limited (‘MRM’).
You can contact Michelin’s data protection officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request access to your data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the
processing of your data and supress information which relates to you. You may also have
the right to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your personal
data. For further information on your rights, see the ICOs website www.ico.org.uk. If you
are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with
the ICO. Please see https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy for further details.
Personal data collected is being collected by MRM (on behalf of Michelin), solely to manage
and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid Mastercard or arrange your bank transfer
and to verify the information provided. Your data may be shared with third parties in order
to verify your identity and carry out security checks. We also use a third party email
provider, Force 24 Limited, to send you service emails relating to the promotion.
Your data will be processed based on your agreement to the promotion terms and conditions and will be retained for no longer than six years following the end date of the promotion.